Saturday, January 31, 2009

life


A random picture of Zach, whom I will dearly miss if I go to Japan.

I've been working two jobs, though that's not really any excuse for not blogging lately. For the next week+ I'm doing a (very easy but nicely paid) data entry job in the evenings in addition to my regular gig.

Anyway, I've been doing a lot of thinking about the future. I have an interview in Chicago in about a week and a half for a job teaching English in Japan. I have to come up with a lesson plan and give a demonstration of it in a group interview. If that interview goes well then I'll have a personal interview the following day. I'm excited about going to Chicago because I haven't been there in about nine months, and I miss it. Also, I'll be staying with a dear friend of mine who is living there.

I think I shall shoot some color 35mm this time, like I did in New York. That was really fun, and I ended up with some very solid shots from that trip, if I may say so. (Apologies for the excessively alliterative quality of the last two sentences.)

More to come. Thanks for hanging around.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Oo - how did the interview go?